Partnership for sustainability
About NGO Network
The NGO Network is a network of Non-profit organizations in Nigeria committed to the Global goals “SDGs”. Our Network aims at accelerating the achievement of global goals and promoting global best practices through the synergy of several impact making organizational collaborations, for learning, partnerships, and project delivery while eliminating every form of unhealthy competition.
The network is a civil society organization in Nigeria. We are working towards achieving realistic, socio-cultural, and economic sustainability of Nigerian citizens, by developing the individual capacity of NGOs on the principles of global best practices, networking, partnership, collaboration, experience sharing, and capacity building. By doing this, NGOs can achieve their organizational goals, thereby capturing a wider demographic scope.
- To create a platform for the collaboration and networking of NGOs
- To birth an effective CSO, being the umbrella body of all NGOs
- To create a database for all active NGOs in Nigeria
- To establish a unit of NGO network in every state
- To create a common identity among all NGOs in Nigeria
- To identify the strength of each NGO and leverage on it towards collaboration and networking
- To organize programs and events to engage best practices in social development
- To synergize our strength towards National and international projects with huge socio-cultural impact
Become a Sponsor. Get Involved.
Join us in making a long lasting impact in the life’s of others, Partner with us, let’s achieve the sustainable development goals together.
N.G.O Network in Number
It was a mental health campaign for secondary school students on how to balance school life and their mental health. We visited Jonsog college Ilasamaja, mushin on the 19 of June 2019. The other topics we covered include; Drug abuse and Personal development
Talking about youth as a panacea towards national development, I would like to begin by saying that the development of a nation is not only dependent on the youth, it begins with every member of the society. The development of a nation is a collective responsibility...
Get in Touch. Get Involved.